What knowledge, expertise, passion, hobby, or interest do you have? Which is best for your Site Concept? How do you position it to be "uniquely you"? Is your Niche too broad or too narrow? Too broad will stretch a solopreneur's available time beyond its limits. Too narrow may limit income potential. Get help to find the right niche for you!

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1392732 by Vesna from the Twin Cities
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 pm

I just wanted to circle back and give an update on my progress.

I looked at the "unique gift[s]" numbers and pronounced them good!

I did some high level pruning of irrelevant and affiliate-related keywords, then proceeded to Day 3. I attended the So Many Niches, So Little Time webinar, again, yesterday. After giving a brief overview of my niche and what kind of organization/high level topics I'd have, Terri suggested that I get more specific to better guarantee my future success. Her assessment confirmed the topic and organizational chaos I was feeling and/or realized I had.

After some self-reflection and reviewing the info and thoughts I had assembled, I realized that I needed to narrow my focus to a segment of unique gifts that would lend itself more readily to DIY alternates: custom gifts. I'm not sure of the seed word phrase, yet, but it would be somewhere in that genre of personalized/personalised, engraved, specialty, etc., where you have some design or material options that makes your gift unique or more one-of-a-kind.

I think I'm on a much better and narrower "unique gift" path now. Will forge ahead and continue to review, regroup, and re-do, as needed.

See you in the forums!