What knowledge, expertise, passion, hobby, or interest do you have? Which is best for your Site Concept? How do you position it to be "uniquely you"? Is your Niche too broad or too narrow? Too broad will stretch a solopreneur's available time beyond its limits. Too narrow may limit income potential. Get help to find the right niche for you!

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1389630 by Jonathan from [NO DOMAIN YET]-[Los Angeles]
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:10 pm
Hi everyone! My husband and I are in the process of developing the best site concept for us, but we would like some feedback. We are thinking of something in the realm of Personal Development because we are very ambitious and want to cover several areas within our niche.

Our SBI business would be based on our real life experiences as a same sex married couple with no family support. We've been through more than our fair share of financial struggles, mental health issues, and numerous other life challenges, but we've managed to overcome.

We want to offer tips, advice, stories, and resources that we have found to be incredibly helpful in achieving a stronger relationship with each other, improving our overall health and achieving financial goals. Having a sense of humor has been a crucial element in getting us through our tough times, so we want our business to reflect that.

Basically, we're wondering if anyone can think of a topic or concept that might best cover what I've stated above.

Thank you!

#1389635 by Jacki from Macleod
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:39 am
You have a real challenge ahead of you. Luckily, there is much more acceptance for members of the LGBTQ community. There are several members who have SBI! sites, whether they are on the topic or in some other niche. Can't wait to see where you take it!
#1389646 by Leslie from High River
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:08 am
Jon I love the big idea you're looking at. My son is bi, in a relationship with a trans man still going through transition and with many people in the friend group somewhere on the gender spectrum.

Your site sounds like it would be very helpful and also very fun. Definitely use your credits to explore possible topics and sub topics. Buy more credits if you need them. I believe you can buy 500 for $50. Check books and magazines to come up with keywords to test. Kick stuff around among your friends.

One tip - you can use the add keyword tool in brainstorm it. This will give you the stats on the word without you having to use a credit. Then you can decide whether the word has enough potential to do a brainstorm on it.

Good luck - I think it would be fantastic...