What knowledge, expertise, passion, hobby, or interest do you have? Which is best for your Site Concept? How do you position it to be "uniquely you"? Is your Niche too broad or too narrow? Too broad will stretch a solopreneur's available time beyond its limits. Too narrow may limit income potential. Get help to find the right niche for you!

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1391636 by Bethany from Brant Lake
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 pm
Hey guys!

So the niche i've chosen is a skin condition that many women suffer with (melasma, chloasma), many women suffer with it due to hormones/pregnancy etc. I feel like its a really narrow niche but something I could fly with as i've suffered and healed myself and have SOOOO much information to give.
I'm also a qualified nutritional therapy practitoner so will link all the products and ideas to my own E-book full of nutritional advice.
I'm so passionate about this, but i'm having problems with the numbers -vd: 5764 rs:9271 p: 622 - this is just for my concept key word. However, I have other words which have a higher VD and RS linked to the same topic.

Do you think I should change my niche? I feel like from doing several searches, nobody can offer what i'm going to offer for this particular niche and provide information like I can.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Brainstorm It! to here. Also edited subject to reflect content of post.
#1391647 by Jacki from Macleod
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:52 pm
That is definitely a tiny niche - but, my numbers for Succulents were almost non-existent, and I made it work by finding long tail keywords and producing a whack of content. I almost prefer these kinds of numbers, even though it goes against the advice in the Action Guide. Do more digging, and see if there are enough other keywords that would be associated with this that might be a bit broader.