What knowledge, expertise, passion, hobby, or interest do you have? Which is best for your Site Concept? How do you position it to be "uniquely you"? Is your Niche too broad or too narrow? Too broad will stretch a solopreneur's available time beyond its limits. Too narrow may limit income potential. Get help to find the right niche for you!

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1391704 by Michelle from Kauai
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:33 pm

I am wanting to write about Vegan Travel and perhaps narrow it down to Hawaii where I live and have lots of experience especially with the island of Kauai.

However, when I use Vegan Travel or Vegan Traveler as my Seed Word and put it into brainstorm it, they don't show up... I get keywords either about vegans or about travel but nothing together. Yet, when I have done a search on Google for Vegan Traveler 7.5 million sites come up sooooooo its out there for sure.

Perhaps I am using Brainstorm It incorrectly? Any tips to help get the keywords I am looking for and find the perfect niche for me around Vegan Traveling?

Thanks in advance....
#1391721 by David from California
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:16 am
HI Michelle,

Google will report all pages that mention the word vegan or traveler whether they are about that or not.

What you want to know is not how many pages mention vegan traveler, you want to know how many people are searching for that term. That is what Brainstorm It basically tells you.

So there are not a lot of people searching for that term.

If you are hoping to get a significant amount of traffic, you might want to go wider on your niche. Do a Brainstorm on vegan and see where you might be able to expand your site while still focusing on vegan travel.

However, if you are offering specialized products, such as coaching service or selling a course, you may do OK with small number of visitors.