User-Generated Content includes SBI!'s Content 2.0 (C2) and the many apps, widgets and plugins that allow your visitors to submit their stories and/or comment on your pages. Tried Disqus? Facebook Comments? Google Forms? Other apps and plugins? Problems? Successes? Share here! And the biggie...
Content 2.0 (C2) is important! Visitors contribute their own topic-related content for you! Questions? Problems? What strategies are working for you? Get help building the invitation, managing submissions and comments, etc. This is THE place to share ideas and help others use C2 to build yet more traffic to your site.
Solo Build It! Holiday Special - Save 33%
Read Only
#1363190 by Rick from Armada
Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:29 pm
Am getting spam from other countries in my mailbox. I delete; but there seems to be no way to keep it from happening again.

Previously these items came in my ask a question or comments section, I was able to delete and keep them from returning.

Anyone experienced this, and have a suggestion? Thanks! Rick, [Domain Private]
#1363193 by Debs from SiteSell
Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 pm
If they are coming from a form submission, be sure and have the captcha turned on.

For other info relating to this issue, please go here: https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=221474

I am locking this thread so we can keep the threads relating to this issue in the same spot for tracking.

Thank you for understanding.

Debs, Forum Admin