User-Generated Content includes SBI!'s Content 2.0 (C2) and the many apps, widgets and plugins that allow your visitors to submit their stories and/or comment on your pages. Tried Disqus? Facebook Comments? Google Forms? Other apps and plugins? Problems? Successes? Share here! And the biggie...
Content 2.0 (C2) is important! Visitors contribute their own topic-related content for you! Questions? Problems? What strategies are working for you? Get help building the invitation, managing submissions and comments, etc. This is THE place to share ideas and help others use C2 to build yet more traffic to your site.
#1392374 by Bruce from Saint Helena
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:59 am
Days spent on this....... I made my first Content 2.0 invitation. Seems like there are 25 pages of hints. Anyway, I created the page following all the instructions. That was last week--- Been stuck in the twilight zone since.
I cannot seem to find the instructions on how to place the invitation on my page. "What to do now?"

Seems like there are dozens of pages for the before & 'making' the 2.0 and dozens of pages on monitoring and improving the 2.0 submittals. But cannot find that one step..... placement

Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruce
#1392377 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:20 am
Go to the page you want the invitation on. Drag a C2 Invitation Block into the page where you want the invitation to be. Choose the invitation from the overlay. Build the page.

Maybe the video will help; http://demo.sitesell.com/c2/c2.html