SBI! Internal Stats, Google Analytics, StatCounter and other traffic tracking systems. Discuss your traffic stats, and get help understanding them.

Moderator: Antoinette from Bedford

Solo Build It! Holiday Special - Save 33%
#1378275 by Marylyn from family-getaways-melbourne.com
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 pm
Thank you so much Will

Very generous of you sharing your creation for us to use.

Great addition to my ever increasing Dashboards

Love this breakdown the best.
Cheers,
Marylyn
#1383529 by Elizabeth from Somewhere near the sea!
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 pm
That's a great idea Will, thank you for sharing that.

I have a quick question about dates in Analytics. Does the date showing relate to your location.

So for instance I am in Australia, so is the Monday in Analytics my Monday or USA Monday? I ask because Monday in SBI stats is USA (Tuesday here).
#1383552 by John from Gadsden
Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:10 am
Hi Will,
Just wanted to add my thanks for creating this. I was wondering how to link my Adsense and Analytics as at the moment I can't see the revenue generated per page.
Any suggestion would be helpful.
Thanks
John
#1383595 by Will from Los Ojos
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:29 pm
Hi John,

I found it pretty useful. It's my first port of call if I'm checking out a site because you can see about 10 or 12 things all on one page.

This Dashboard was about showing AdSense and traffic, but I've made another one that's more geared towards people that have been losing traffic. In that one, if you compare date ranges you can see how bounce rate and traffic changes relative to other pages and devices. When I get it cleaned up a bit, I'll post it on the forums. You can link Google Search Console into it as well, although those numbers are only for 90 days.

I've used this one on Analytics for quite a few web sites, and it's always just worked straight out of the box. In other words, I put it onto the Analytics, and the AdSense numbers just appear. Thinking about it , that might be because both the Analytics and AdSense are on the same Google Account. I can see that if you have 2 Google Accounts, then linking them is going to be a bit more like giving a second person permission to use the data.

I googled around and found these links. They might help.

https://support.google.com/adsense/answ ... 9?hl=en-GB

https://www.webnots.com/link-google-ana ... e-adsense/

But for me, it's always just worked.

Will
#1383631 by John from Gadsden
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am
Hi Will,
Thanks for your reply. Just done that and it should take about 24 hrs to take effect.
Looking forward to using this. When I last took an interest in Adsense (about 7 years ago!) it seemed so cumbersome to track what each page was earning that I gave up. It didn't seem worthwhile as Adsense was doing so well. Now with Adsense earnings seemingly ever-declining it will be good to identify which pages are doing well and which pages could do potentially do better with another use of that 'real estate'.

John