How do YOU use outsourcing? Why and when should you outsource? Do you go local or international? Use this forum to discuss your best strategies and ideas on outsourcing. Great ideas lead to leveraged results. Share yours here. Note: Read the Guidelines at the top of THIS forum before posting.

Moderator: Elly from professional-counselling.com

Solo Build It! Holiday Special - Save 33%
#1367218 by Sharon from Maple Springs
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Does anyone work with a marketing assistant/company? I'm considering hiring this out as I'm most certainly not a marketer and all the tech stuff makes me crazy. But.... I don't want pushy, or someone who uses the same template that everyone else does.

I'm considering these guys because I noticed another website owner that I'm familiar with (an acquaintance) has her positive testimony on his site. http://cvoacceleration.com/
#1367223 by Elly from professional-counselling.com
Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:40 pm
Hi Sharon,

They look expensive, but with a guaranteed ROI - perhaps worth it. You could at least try a strategy session to get a feel for if and how they walk the talk. You'll want to find out how careful they are and the time they take to getting to know you and your business.

I handed over my social media accounts once and totally regretted it. :x

Elly
#1367350 by Sharon from Maple Springs
Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:56 am
I made an appointment to talk to them. I'll let you know how it goes. My issue is time.... I just don't have time to learn it all nor do I want to. I'm on a bit of burnout and want to just go play in my garden. :roll:
#1367359 by Elly from professional-counselling.com
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:15 am
Oh no, Sharon! Burn-out. Wishing you all the strength, peace and quiet you need to heal. :)

Elly