How do YOU use outsourcing? Why and when should you outsource? Do you go local or international? Use this forum to discuss your best strategies and ideas on outsourcing. Great ideas lead to leveraged results. Share yours here. Note: Read the Guidelines at the top of THIS forum before posting.

Moderator: Elly from professional-counselling.com

#1376828 by Susan from Ash Flat
Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:17 am
I love this, thanks Cath :)

I recently hired a VA to help specifically with social media, and as I had ZERO experience doing anything like this it was difficult, and not working out amazing. I'm realizing this is due to my not having a clear idea of what was really needed. I'll have to go back to the drawing board and this will help tremendously. There's so much stuff there I didn't even consider.

The resource I used to find my VA was recommended by a friend who uses it a lot for his business. I have no idea how it compares to others but it seemed good to me, figured I'd share it and maybe it will be worth adding to the list. Or maybe not. If not, then I will try looking at some of the other resources.

Anyway it's Upwork.com
#1376851 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 am
Thanks for that, Sue, I will add it to the list.

And I'm glad you think the article will help. I wrote it partly because I also have a VA and realised a while down the line that I was just not making the best use of her. It takes time to think it all through and come up with a plan your VA can follow, but it's definitely worth it in the end.

Thanks again.

Cath.