How do YOU use outsourcing? Why and when should you outsource? Do you go local or international? Use this forum to discuss your best strategies and ideas on outsourcing. Great ideas lead to leveraged results. Share yours here. Note: Read the Guidelines at the top of THIS forum before posting.

Moderator: Elly from professional-counselling.com

Read Only
#1389347 by Debs from SiteSell
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:37 pm
I moved your post here. Also, since it is a call for paid help,

As a Forum Admin, I am required to post this to any thread asking for or giving advice on outsourcing as follows:

When services are contracted out to other SBIers, other services mentioned in forum posts like Fivver, UpWorks, etc., be aware you do it at your own risk and SiteSell is not responsible if things go wrong. SiteSell Pros is the ONLY service backed by SiteSell. They have the experience and success to be able to help with any Action Guide recommendations and fixes, design/layout, and some tech items.

To learn more about SiteSell Pros please go to: http://pros.sitesell.com/ourservices.html

I am also required to lock this thread. Please be sure you have an easily accessible contact form on your site.

Thank you.

All my best,
Debs, Forum Admin