Announcements about Solo Build it!, SBI! for WP, WordPress, and other related news and announcements are posted here. You can either follow the news here, in Site Central, via the SBIX newsletter or in your WordPress dashboard (if using SBI! for WordPress).

Moderator: Debs from SiteSell

#1380464 by Help Elf from SiteSell
Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:41 am
That's right. It's Will from [Domain Private]!

Congratulations, Will! You've earned yourself...

Hmm. I'm not sure what we're going to award you that you haven't won yet. :D

Let's see. You're a SiteSell Pro, so I suppose some coaching time won't appeal (not like you'd need it anyway).

You won an extension of your SBI! subscription last time.

I've got it. :idea:

An all-expenses-paid trip to hang with your favorite elf for a weekend. All you have to do is figure out where my elfen pad is, then book your flight, train, car rental, and hiking guide. I've cleared my schedule and I'll be waiting for you next weekend. :lol:

And all the other SBIers will be green with envy. :mrgreen:

They'll be so envious that they'll start giving great answers here in the forums, getting lots of votes, and earning Tortoise of the Month for themselves. Just for a shot at hanging with the elf.

Hint, hint.

Okay, I've toyed with you long enough (what, you thought I was serious about the weekend with yours truly? You thought I had enough cash stashed away to pay for a flight, a ride, a drive and a hike? :evil: ).

I've decided that you'll receive another 3 month extension to your Solo Build It! subscription. Keep the excellent answers coming and you may never have to pay for your subscription ever again. :shock:

Contact Support with the URL for this post and they'll add your 3 months to your account.

Congratulations, Will!
#1380471 by Dee from Cape Cod
Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:09 pm
Congrats, Will. Well deserved!

And congrats to HE, too, on a very amusing post. Love your sense of humor! (Or maybe it's "humour" in your elfen neck of the woods???)

#1380814 by Richard from Spain
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 pm
A very amusing post, Help Elf! I enjoyed reading that.

And I agree, Will is awesome - the most knowledgeable guy I have come across, and always willing to offer advice.

#1380821 by Nancy from 90% Persistence-10% Inspiration
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:42 pm
Congratulations Will. Or should I congratulate us? I'm always seeing you helping out here on the forums. The way I see it, we're the winners!

Anyone else get the feeling that Help Elf might be sampling a bit too many "magic" cookies lately?