Announcements about Solo Build it!, SBI! for WP, WordPress, and other related news and announcements are posted here. You can either follow the news here, in Site Central, via the SBIX newsletter or in your WordPress dashboard (if using SBI! for WordPress).

Moderator: Debs from SiteSell

#1388277 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 pm
SBIers - Jingle Bells Are Rocking!

Yes, it’s that time again -- the most wonderful time of the year -- time for the SBI! Holiday Sale!

This year, Santa Ken has been persuaded by our very own Happy Help Elf that Solo Build It! should be at a great price. Santa Ken, having had a few too many mince pies and definitely too much eggnog, has agreed that, for a limited time, a new subscription to Solo Build It! will be a massive...

33% off!

Which means an investment in the future for only…

• $199 for the SBI! Special (instead of $299)
  • $99 for the SBI! for WP Special (instead of $149)

An Investment in Your Future…

You will probably have seen the success stories in the SiteSell blog -- but there may be a couple you’ve missed. What would your success story look like?

• Would it be the ability to work anywhere, at any time, [url=[Domain Private]/solo-build-it-review.html]like Wendy[/url]?

• Or are your dreams about turning a hobby into another online business, like Tobias and Stephanie did?

• Maybe, like Antoinette, you’ve spotted a gap in a market this year -- a gap you know you can fill...

Those stories (and there are many, many others) demonstrate just how possible success is if you have the two main ingredients...

Solo Build It! and BAM!

And you have those already! Winner, winner, Christmas dinner!

So why not take yourself away from the hustle (and hassle!) of the holiday season, and give yourself the gift that you know will keep on giving -- will keep on paying -- loooong after all the holiday buzz has died down?

Ready to treat yourself?

This is the link you need for SBI!.

This is the link you need for SBI! for WP

If Not You, Then Who?

Maybe you’d rather gift an investment for the future of someone you love.

You know what a life-changer SBI! can be.

So let friends and loved ones know the good news too -- there is a way out of that 9 - 5 snowy rut, not to mention the commute!

Yes -- it takes hard work. No one knows that better than you. But the freedom and joy of creating your own online business just can’t be matched -- even by Christmas.

As SBIers we know those feelings. It’s the season to share with others, too!

• Think social media! Share on Facebook. Pin on Pinterest. Tweet on Twitter. Be active! Be passionate!

• Think your own website! Add this link to SBI!’s holiday special landing page:

• And how about this -- try talking to people! Because, after all, you are the best advocate for SBI! there could possibly be. Share your energy. Explain why you look forward to every SBI! day with a smile.

Better hurry -- you don’t have much time! This offer ends at 12 noon ET December 29th.

So on behalf of Ken, the Happy Help Elf, and everyone at Solo Build It!...

All of us here at Solo Build It! wish you, your family, friends and colleagues a peaceful, joyous holiday. May you enjoy all the pleasures of spending time with family and friends. 🎄

And may you look forward to a happy, prosperous 2018, doing what every SBIer loves doing most -- building an even more successful online business with SBI!. 🎅
#1388799 by Jackie from Macclesfield
Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:00 pm
I have some wordpress sites already started. Would I be able to purchase for myself if the domains are already registered? Also I am having trouble finding what is really included.. I specifically would like to know if SBI for WP has the Pinterest action guide and the make it series in the TNT articles. When it says everything but the hosting and domain etc.. does that mean all the educational materials are included? I understand the brainstormer part.. just don't want to purchase if what I am looking for is not there. Thanks Jackie
#1388859 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:58 pm
@Veronica - Yes, it Is for new subscriptions only, it does not cover renewals.

@Jackie, yes both SBI! and SBI! for WP include the educational materials. When using WordPress, if you don't have SBI! for WP already, then it doesn't matter what state your site is in, you can order a new SBI! for WP. However, I see you have SBI! also, so you already have access to the AG's, Pinterest included, as well as the Make It! series.

All my best,