Announcements about Solo Build it!, SBI! for WP, WordPress, and other related news and announcements are posted here. You can either follow the news here, in Site Central, via the SBIX newsletter or in your WordPress dashboard (if using SBI! for WordPress).

Moderator: Debs from SiteSell

#1390750 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:03 pm
Morning, SBIers!

Let's be honest. It was getting a bit "dowdy" Looking a little tired. Needing a bit of a facelift.

And lo and behold - it was done! SBIX, the Solo Build It! weekly newsletter, has a new look!

How has it changed? Ah well -- for that, you'll need to look in this week's issue -- out later today (Friday).

We'd like to know what you think. It's been re-designed to make it easier to read, more user-friendly to download. Does it work well for you?

And let us know too what content you'd like to see there. Do you enjoy the SBIer success stories? Appreciate the Pros' Tips? Love the collection of forum pearls? Like the heads-up about new forum Challenges?

Or maybe you just appreciate it because it gives you to-the-minute updates about what's new in Solo Build It!, what changes we've made to make life easier for SBIers.

It's definitely the place to go for that news!

Is there anything else you'd like to see? Here's your chance to help shape its future...

After all, it is your newsletter!

#1390767 by Mary from Mico
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:31 pm
Thank you Cath!

I've liked the SBIX as it's been so I'm looking forward to reading the new version in comparison.

Thanks for the update.

#1390803 by Catherine from
Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:53 am
I like the new look (& still like the content, as I always have)!
#1390806 by Mary from Mico
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:23 am
I actually like it, too.

It is probably much easier to use on a phone. I agree with Catherine that the content is always welcome. Great job!

#1390813 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:05 pm
Thank you both, Mary and Catherine!

It is much easier to read on a phone now, which is great - as we know, mobile use is growing by the minute! - although I managed to mess up formatting of some link buttons this time. Oh well, learning curve as they say... :roll:

Thanks again for your kind comments.
#1390849 by Alvin from Lara
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:01 am
Love the new look and font. And the clickable text with light blue background--like, "Tell Us Everything".

Simple and elegant.

Since SBIX is essentially news, I hope to continue seeing its content brief, like Issue #650. :)

#1390851 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:01 am
Thanks for that feedback, Alvin, I appreciate it. :D