Announcements about Solo Build it!, SBI! for WP, WordPress, and other related news and announcements are posted here. You can either follow the news here, in Site Central, via the SBIX newsletter or in your WordPress dashboard (if using SBI! for WordPress).

Moderator: Debs from SiteSell

#1391465 by ken-admin
Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:59 pm
Help Elf here. The boss asked me to write this post, as he was away enjoying some father/daughter time with Nori. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well last week, so I'm late getting this to you.

Last Wednesday, we published the latest findings in our quest to see if there are any site-building systems out there that beat (or even come close to) the success that SBIers have using Solo Build It!.

As you know, we started our research with Wealthy Affiliate, and discovered that SBI! was 33X more likely to lead to high levels business success. We next compared SBI! and GoDaddy. SBI! was 10X more likely to lead to a highly successful online business.

Our latest comparison looked at Wix. This one shocked us even more than the Wealthy Affiliate study. Why? Because of the even greater discrepancy.

WA -- 33X. GoDaddy -- 10X.

Wix? A 115X difference. Yes, SBI! is 115X more likely to create sites with high levels of traffic (Alexa/SimilarWeb rankings of 1 million or better).

And if you measure it solely by traffic (SEMrush), SBI!'s success rate is 126X greater! That's the thing that's really stunning!

With difference like those, I'm surprised that Wix continues to attract customers! Of course, its marketing never says that it will help anyone create a successful online business. Just a stunning website.

Here's the blog post that reveals all! ... ildit.html

So Why Am I Telling You This?

Because I (and the boss) would love it if you'd publish a review of SBI! for your site. We're edging ever so slowly towards our goal of 500 real reviews of Solo Build It!.

If you've published one, thank you! If you haven't yet, the Wix study is just one more reason why it's important for us to counteract fake reviews that promote the other sitebuilders, the ones with much less chance of success.

Please see the boss's post here for details on how to write your review.

Until next time,

Help Elf