Discussions about WordPress's default, free & premium themes, plus frameworks - also the place to discuss CSS changes to them. This is also where to discuss free plugins (incl the SBI! for WP-recommended plugin set). Which of the infinite # of free plugins are you using? Need help "plugging one in?" Discussion about premium plugins, too - it all happens here!

Moderator: James from Worcester, England

#1389467 by Diane from Kosrae
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:59 pm
Hi I have a WP site and an SBI site.

I'm thinking about purchasing SBI for WP plug in to help with the WP site, but I can't find what features of site central I would see on the SBI for WP plug in.

Can anyone help please, I'm keen to review traffic, and ranking for key words, so search engine HQ would be really helpful.

Many thanks.

#1389472 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:28 pm
Hi Diane. You get Brainstorm It with SBIforWP. Since your WP site is on a different host, there's no way to give access to anything on SBI's servers, because SBI has no way of knowing what traffic you're receiving, etc.
#1389473 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:30 pm
Hi Diane,

No you won't have SE HQ or any tools outside of Brainstorm It!, Your MKL, Tips and Monetization HQs, and these forums. You might also get Search It! just not 100% sure on that.

Anything to do with on page SEO, building the pages, linking them (navigation), security, rankings, traffic stats, email, newsletters, etc. would usually be what's offered by the host, the theme you selected, or available via plugin.

Hope this helps.