You are not, must not be, an impersonal Wikipedia. Find your PERSONAL Voice and VPP. Sparkle and shine. You are a solopreneur - unique So put YOURself into your writing. Position your niche wisely through a smartly chosen VPP. Establish your unique identity and voice. Do that and you'll build a loyal and dedicated audience. This forum discusses HOW.

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1362768 by Eyal from Bet Shemesh
Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:28 am
Hi all
I'm kind of embarrassed :roll: , but have decided to ask because it bothers me. need a word of advice regard building the 'Brand' strategy. I've created a page [Domain Private]/social-pruning.html that describes my social activity as a mentor to a youth at risk, and how i use my skills to empower them... but! was thinking if i was doing the right thing?! im realy proud of it that's for sure but dose it serve me?

[list=]Is it "to much" speaking of me?
Obviously i can see the connection to my site theme. (but that's me again)
If the page dose serve the 'brand' strategy, where should i put it on the navigation bar? top? bottom? mid? if at all?
[/list]ill appreciate any kind of respond, i do want to get the look and feel.

thank you
#1362788 by Jacki from Macleod
Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:14 pm
I love it! If you can't brag up something you're proud of, and it's a charitable thing on your site, where else?

Just watch those typos - they sneak in all over the place.

I would just link to that page on the home page somewhere, not put it in the nav.
#1362790 by Eyal from Bet Shemesh
Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:17 pm
Thank you Jacki

got it :D