You are not, must not be, an impersonal Wikipedia. Find your PERSONAL Voice and VPP. Sparkle and shine. You are a solopreneur - unique So put YOURself into your writing. Position your niche wisely through a smartly chosen VPP. Establish your unique identity and voice. Do that and you'll build a loyal and dedicated audience. This forum discusses HOW.

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1365965 by Diane Marie from InformedContractors.com
Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:13 pm
Hi!

I am having great difficulty with my persona.

My niche is construction contractors and their needs, forms and information mainly.

My customers/visitors are approximately half and half men and women.

An age range doesn't matter because it's consistent information across the board (and the ages of the users, 20+ years old to 60+ years old).

I have those that do the research for the decision makers and then make the purchase after the decision maker makes his/her decision.

I have owners of companies who are their own decision makers/purchasers.

I have companies where one spouse works away from the office for their mom&pop business while the other spouse works at home. They make their buying decisions together.

I have contractors who are single and they work on job sites during the day and in their offices at night.

It's not a high price point.

I'm so stuck with this, even after all these years, I can't figure it out. It always comes out half and half.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you so much!!
Diane
Last edited by Debs Seeber from Palm Coast on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split off thread in Announcements as it was getting lost. Moved from there to here.
#1376940 by Rachael Gorman from Northborough
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:05 pm
Construction forms don't strike me as something that really needs personality.

I imagine if I were looking for construction forms, I would want to feel like the source was knowledgeable, up to date, and gave me all facts. If I read the site and immediately thought, "yep these people know what they're talking about" I don't think I'd need much more convincing than that.

Just my two cents.

Good luck!
Rachael
#1376942 by Diane Marie from InformedContractors.com
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:18 pm
Thank you Rachael!

Best answer I've ever heard!

Makes sense as well since my demographic is so 50/50 down the middle. :D

I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

Thank you again so much Rachael!!

Have a great day!!
Diane