You are not, must not be, an impersonal Wikipedia. Find your PERSONAL Voice and VPP. Sparkle and shine. You are a solopreneur - unique So put YOURself into your writing. Position your niche wisely through a smartly chosen VPP. Establish your unique identity and voice. Do that and you'll build a loyal and dedicated audience. This forum discusses HOW.

Moderator: Carol from East Anglia

#1378210 by Pradeep from Gurugaon
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:30 pm
Hello

I am struggle with traffic. I choose a general angle of writing easy instruction for easy soap making recipes like melt and pour soap recipes.

Please anyone help me to find another angle of writing and VPP so i differentiate my website from others

Thanks
#1378277 by Forum Admin
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:59 pm
Hi Pradeep,

It can be challenging to get your voice right, especially at first. Glad you asked here in the forums because other SBIers have been challenged by the same thing. Have you looked through the SBI! Tips articles about how to write? They cover topics like mindset, connection, trust, power words, etc. You can find them here...

http://sbitips.sitesell.com/

Scroll down to this section...

Creating Content › How to Write

--

A tip that really helped me was to create a persona, write out a description of him/her and then sit at a table across from an empty chair and write as if I was talking to that persona. It's a little awkward at first but after some practice, you start writing like you speak which makes future writing much easier since you can just be yourself. :-)

Hope this helps a little!

-Erin