This forum covers anything and everything else related to WordPress. Don't like the latest release? Or love it? Having problems with menus or widgets? Wondering about all of the Settings options? Trying to sort out all the post types? Share great how-to and other articles with other SBI! for WP users. DAY 6 means WordPress setup, creating pages/posts -- questions? If it's about WordPress and if it doesn't fit in the above 2 forums, this is the spot.

Moderator: James from Worcester, England

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1375534 by Paul from Fore
Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:03 am
Hey guys.... this is probably a really dumb question, but I can't seem to find an answer.

I have three SBI sites, had my first one since 2004. Love em. They bring in great traffic - however, I cant build my sales pages the way I want to, so I use WP for that. And it works fine. My membership and product fulfillment are all WP.

I'm about to launch a new business and I want to use WP - BUT I want the traffice centre of SBI. I love that traffice centre - I love the stats, the page analytics, thre traffic stats, the search engine HQ - so my question is this - if I get SBI for WP will I have access to a traffic centre and and the page analytics for the that WP site?

Many thanks,

Batman
#1375540 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:18 am
Hi Paul. Short answer -- no. You'll have WP on another host, so there's no way to have the SBI traffic reporting.
#1375592 by Paul from Fore
Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:49 pm
Hi Jeff,

Many thanks for the quick answer. It's very disappointing, but understandable. No SBI for WP for me. :?

Thanks,

Batman