This forum covers anything and everything else related to WordPress. Don't like the latest release? Or love it? Having problems with menus or widgets? Wondering about all of the Settings options? Trying to sort out all the post types? Share great how-to and other articles with other SBI! for WP users. DAY 6 means WordPress setup, creating pages/posts -- questions? If it's about WordPress and if it doesn't fit in the above 2 forums, this is the spot.

Moderator: James from Worcester, England

#1392351 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:13 pm
Hi Eric. The plugin is WP-based, not domain name-based, so you can take it anywhere you want in the WP ecosystem. The plugin connects to Brainstorm It!, so it doesn't matter which domain name and site use it, as long as you're logged in to BI!. You could even install it on multiple WP accounts, but you'd only have access to the same set of keywords each time, since you'd always be connecting to the same BI! account.
#1392367 by Eric (SBI for WP user from Iluka)
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:17 pm
Thanks, Jeff...

Just to make sure I understand...SBI WP plugin can be installed at any of my WP sites, but governed by the set of keywords?

Always the very best support, that's why I am back (:

Cheers & blessings
Eric
WordPresshelpers.com
#1392370 by Eric (SBI for WP user from Iluka)
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 am
Eric (SBI for WP user from Iluka) wrote:Thanks, Jeff...

Just to make sure I understand...SBI WP plugin can be installed at any of my WP sites, but governed by the set of keywords?

Always the very best support, that's why I am back (:

Cheers & blessings
Eric
WordPresshelpers.com

Sorry, Jeff, do I use same download file?
#1392371 by Jeff from dogquotations.com
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 am
If you're referring to the plugin, then yes, it's the same plugin download and installation. Then you log in to your Brainstorm It! account and go from there.