Everything the solopreneur could possibly want to know about BOTH basic newsletters and email marketing (ex., publishing frequency, strategies, tips and growing your list to PREsell and do some basic monetization) AND if/how/when to bridge to more advanced systems and turn this PREselling channel into a strong monetization model for solopreneurs. This Solo Build It! forum is "all things email marketing."

Moderator: Harvey from Woodbridge

#1376037 by Margaret from Harvey Station
Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 pm
Hi All

Can anyone help me with a few question regarding the newsletter and email subscriber list?

1. Where is my list located of subscribers to my newsletter other than the download excel sheet option?
2. How can I delete someone from that list?

Thanks kindly
Margaret
[Domain Private]
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Email/Webmail to here as this about MoM (newsletter)
#1376052 by Laura from Golden
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 pm
Hi Margaret,

1. Where is my list located of subscribers to my newsletter other than the download excel sheet option?
Not quite sure what you mean. Please explain further. What is it you are trying to accomplish?

2. How can I delete someone from that list?

Contact Support...

http://support.sitesell.com/contact-sup ... PPORT-FORM

Best regards,
Laura
SiteSell Support Team
#1376053 by Margaret from Harvey Station
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm
Hi Laura,

Just want to know where I can locate my list of my email subscribers within the SBI system without having to export them via excel as directed with the newsletter setup. Also how do I delete any unwanted subscribers from this list.
#1376055 by Laura from Golden
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:29 pm
Hi Margaret,

Just want to know where I can locate my list of my email subscribers within the SBI system without having to export them via excel as directed with the newsletter setup.

That's the only way that I know of, I'm afraid.

To remove a subscriber from the list, contact Support...

http://support.sitesell.com/contact-sup ... PPORT-FORM

Best regards,
Laura
SiteSell Support Team
#1376074 by Debs from SiteSell
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:21 pm
When you go into Mailout Manager, you should see the Change/Unsubscribe option in the All Lists section. Enter the email to change or unsub.

MoM.png
MoM.png (109.4 KiB) Viewed 200 times

If you aren't sure of the email address, download the csv to look for it. You can open a csv with a plain text editor or spreadsheet program.

Most computers come with a plain text editor (Windows comes with Notepad). However if you need a spreadsheet program, you can get Open Office at openoffice.org, its free and very good.

Debs