You've made wishes, you've supported the wishes of others in the Wish List forum ... and now you get to see the wishes granted so far ... more to come!

Moderator: Antoinette from Bedford

#1334798 by Miroslav from Partizanin
Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:37 am
I think, it is clear from the title.
I would love to have these functionalities in BB2.

Now, I am writing series of articles about numeral systems and every time I want to write an example I need to put an html block between the text blocks.
It would be great to have the option to do all the formatting in the text blocks.
#1336150 by hilary from Alameda
Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:58 am
would be cool to make a simple footnote with the click of a button. sbi sites should be reliable sites with good sources! instead of having to do this every time:
<a href="#anchor-name"><sup>[1]</sup></a>
#1336159 by David from Oxfordshire
Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:04 am
hilary wrote:would be cool to make a simple footnote with the click of a button. sbi sites should be reliable sites with good sources! instead of having to do this every time:
<a href="#anchor-name"><sup>[1]</sup></a>

Hi Hilary,

If SiteSell can be persuaded to add a button for superscript to the BB2 SiteBuilder, this will no longer be necessary. You'll be able to create that link with the normal BB2 Link tool.

I believe that superscript and subscript buttons would be useful. I support this Wish. :D

Hope this helps,
#1371443 by David from California
Thu May 18, 2017 4:57 pm
This is the problem I'm running into today also and I support this wish.

I have not been able to add the <sup>1</sup> and link it to the reference in a text block. Do I have to place the entire text into an HTML block?