You've made wishes, you've supported the wishes of others in the Wish List forum ... and now you get to see the wishes granted so far ... more to come!

Moderator: Antoinette from Bedford

#1305685 by Julia from Troutdale
Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 am
Hi, Carl

There already is an "SBI Wish List" thread requesting an "undo" feature. Here is the link to it: https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=196998 (subject line: "Undo & Redo Buttons"). I will ask the moderator to merge the two threads.

[EDITED TO ADD: Apparently somebody beat me to it. I see that your post has already been reported to the moderator, probably to request the merge.]

Kind regards,
Julie
#1328563 by Scott from Nice
Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:05 am
An undo/unpublish page button would be very helpful.
#1334255 by David from California
Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:52 pm
We really need the undo and redo buttons. It is so ingrained in us to make a change and then if there is an error hit the redo button.

These buttons are a web standard. Please add them.
#1371019 by Jules from James Creek
Sat May 13, 2017 6:46 pm
Hello,
I would like to add to your wish list a feature that is long overdue.

Please integrate an "undo and redo" capability to BB2 content blocks. This is such a common and expected feature with about every software program available - including other web builders. I am surprised (and frustrated) that SBI does not have this capability built into it.

Thank you for considering this request.

*** Jules, I added your post to this existing wish. All the best, Antoinette as moderator. ***
#1380840 by Jules from James Creek
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:16 am
Hello,

When will the capability to undo and redo content during page building be available from SBI? I've sent this request in multiple times over the years. (And, if you offer it and I've missed it, please advise). I recognize programmers have a tremendous amount of work on their 'to-do" lists. And, I appreciate all that is done on an ongoing basis to make SBIer sites successful.

Yet, if I may say, it seems as if nearly every software program and webbuilder integrates the undo and redo feature. Some offer it with undo and redo arrow buttons - and others respond to the use of control Y and control Z functions.

The latest capability of word counter is a nice addition - but it seems like undo and redo is fundamental.

I'd appreciate any insights as to whether SBI is even looking at this capability. Thanks.

***Jules, I've merged your post with this existing thread. All the best, Antoinette as moderator. ***
Last edited by Antoinette from Bedford on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added note re merging
#1380870 by Debs from SiteSell
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:55 pm
Jules, all wishes are considered when working on the programmer's "to do" lists. We don't put forth the list, or promise something will be done, or when it would be done.

Just know, all wishes are reviewed and considered based on resources available, does it hit the 80/20, how much is involved in adding a feature, etc.

Thanks.

Debs
#1392113 by David from California
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:55 pm
Hi Debs, is this already implemented? I don't see the buttons on my SiteBuilder pages.
#1392114 by Mary from Mico
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:59 pm
Hi David,

I haven't found a button yet, but I have noticed that I have been able to use Ctrl Z in text blocks for some time now.

[Edited to add: David, you do have to click in the text block field to see the arrows. They are to the right of the Clear Text Formatting T and to the left of the Align buttons.]

God bless Ctrl Z and thank you SBI programmers!

Mary
#1392325 by David from California
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:44 pm
Hi, the buttons now appear when clicked in a text box. Do these work on other objects or just text?

Thanks to both of you for responding :)