You've made wishes, you've supported the wishes of others in the Wish List forum ... and now you get to see the wishes granted so far ... more to come!

Moderator: Antoinette from Bedford

#1349062 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:26 pm
Leyla from France wrote:I am so with you on this! I had to move one of my sites out of SBI for this reason only. I needed a VA to run most of it and no way was I handing over my logins - which include things like credit card numbers for heaven's sake!

Rest assured credit card numbers are not kept or displayed in SBI!

Debs
#1396196 by Yevgeniy from Rensselaer Falls
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:33 am
I can't believe SBI did not do it right from the beginning! It actually costs them. The more someone can outsource, the more websites person can build. Especially once you get a hang of it and know what you are doing. So, dear SBI, please create a limited access logins that owners can assign where we can select a level of power that we can assign to an employee. Thank you.
#1396199 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:43 am

Good morning, Yevgeniy,

This is an old thread, and it's in the "Wishes Granted" forum. That's because we actually do have a "subordinate login" and have had since 2016. You can find Ken's announcement explaining it at this link. The "Help" for it is here, and you'll find the sub login itself in Site Central, here...

sublogin.jpg
sublogin.jpg (31.86 KiB) Viewed 66 times

I'd be very cautious about this:
The more someone can outsource, the more websites person can build

- it isn't what we'd advocate if you're serious about building an online business (as opposed to just a website). Outsourcing certain aspects can certainly be very useful - I employ a VA to do just that - but the core of the business, its heart and its voice, is each of us.

Certainly a website can be built in minutes. But a successful online business takes time and, as SBI! often says, "BAM". :D

Good luck with your online journey.

Cath.