Discuss 80-20 strategies for building quality, free traffic. Share your best "keep it real" traffic-building ideas, thoughts, strategies. Google changes, SE best practices, outbound links, etc. are all topics we discuss here. Search traffic will always be one of the bedrocks of site traffic - join these rousing solopreneur discussions! Or ask whatever may be puzzling you!

Moderator: Sheri from Uneeda

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1366892 by Ravi from Agrawa
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:34 pm
Hai......Friends,

My site experiences lesser traffic during the last one week. Is this vacation time in USA and EUROPEAN COUNTRIES? Because major portion of my traffic comes from these regions.

Please reply.

With love and thanks.

Ravi Thangavel
India
#1366893 by Vicki from Lilbourn
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:42 pm
Spring break for college students, and back-to-back snow days for the northeast K-12.

Vicki
#1366897 by Jacki from Macleod
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:55 pm
Also, Pinterest has been having major issues with their search function, which could translate to a huge hit for some sites, depending on whether you get lots of traffic from them.

Don't forget it's St Patricks Day on Friday too! :D
#1366917 by Mary from Mico
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:23 am
At least one of the schools here had a huge break a week or so ago. Not sure if there would be more. Also, there are huge basket ball games and shows in the schools this month. Maybe have a March Madness page?

I hope this helps.

Mary
#1366920 by Wendy C (EelKat) from La Puente
Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:30 am
If they're from Maine - we had 26 inches of snow last night, 1 foot the blizzard before that, 3 feet the blizzard before that, - most of Maine has been in full black out, no electricity for days (I have a generator) - not sure how the rest of New England is doing, I know we get way more snow then they do, but they are getting a lot too; a lot of people offline from no electricity due to heavy snow and ice taking down power lines - could be weeks before power is restored (keeping in mind there is NO MOBILE/CELL PHONES in this area to begin with - fewer then 10% of Maine has access to cell phone towers - full black out means FULL BLACKOUT) meaning with most of the state is without internet access right now, along with no electricity, no water (as electricity runs the pumps), meaning no showers, no toilets, no tv, no lights... and of course, no phones or computers... and this is only March... snow doesn't start melting til May
#1366921 by Mary from Mico
Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:44 am
Wow EK!

I hope you can stay warm and safe.

I have a friend in NY who wrote that she had had 30" yesterday and it was still snowing.

:shock:

Mary