Questions and best strategies for developing profitable ROI from campaigns at Google AdWords, Yahoo!/Bing Network, Facebook Ads, etc. ... any type of advertising you pay for including paying other sites to sell for you and you pay them commission (i.e. your own affiliate program).

Moderator: Stephen from Monroeville

#1360877 by Suzanne from Powderhorn
Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 pm
Anybody else here surprised to find out that google Adwords automatically turns on the dynamics links function which puts a link to a page on your website (not your landing page) at the bottom of your ad. This link never showed up when I looked at my ad (until recently) but I discovered that this auto-linking feature had been turned on since July 2014! I was paying for links to all kinds of pages on my website that were not my landing page. I was not notified of this at all.

Has this happened to anyone else here?

Evan
#1362192 by Elly from professional-counselling.com
Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:41 pm
Just bumping up your post, Evan. :)

Elly
#1370532 by Paul from Mollymook Beach, NSW
Sat May 06, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi Evan
Anybody else here surprised to find out that google Adwords automatically turns on the dynamics links function which puts a link to a page on your website (not your landing page) at the bottom of your ad.
I only just saw this so you may well have resolved it but I think what you are seeing in action are 'Dynamic Sitelink Extensions. See this: https://support.google.com/adwords/answ ... 4?hl=en-AU You can deactivate them if you want.

Hope this helps
Paul