Questions and best strategies for developing profitable ROI from campaigns at Google AdWords, Yahoo!/Bing Network, Facebook Ads, etc. ... any type of advertising you pay for including paying other sites to sell for you and you pay them commission (i.e. your own affiliate program).

Moderator: Stephen from Monroeville

#1391905 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:43 am
Paid traffic won't affect your rankings if it is "real" traffic, real people visiting your site. However, pay attention to your "bounce rate" (use Google Analytics to see this easily). If the bounce rate is too high, it means your site may not be answering the intent of the search term(s), or isn't engaging your visitors.

All my best,

Debs
#1391924 by Richard from richmentorship.com
Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 pm
Debs

With that being said, how can we tell which platform is the most trustworthy with delivering real people to your site?

There have been the discussions of being careful where you by your traffic because some platforms can send you 1000 FALSE visitors day that is not even targeted.

Thanks

Rich
#1391932 by Maria from Agness
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi Rich,

You'll need to do some research but I'd suggest you stay away from any company offering 1,000's of visitors a day. These are probably not going to be targeted.
I personally would start with ads on facebook or adwords. You have a measure of control as you create the ad and can decide how much you want to pay and who you want the ad targeted to.

Maria