SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1370902 by John from Greenock
Fri May 12, 2017 12:09 am
Asking Lateral on various KW, I keep seeing the same "new" key words showing up. Each time I search I get only two or three new ones, and usually narrow, maybe tier 3 or tier 4 concepts.

I have 200 really meaty KW. I know the Action Guide says to go fro 250, but I could write for a year on the ones I have. And WILL make two or three ebooks out of them.

I want to call it done ... for now.

Thoughts?

John
#1370904 by Lesley from griefandsympathy.com
Fri May 12, 2017 12:40 am
Hi John

Without knowing what your niche is it's hard to comment, but I'd say get started and do those 200 pages on the great keywords. Once you have got that far, you will find more ideas and ways to move forward if needed. Some narrow niches will have a smaller number of keywords.

You can also drill down using vertical searches on two word keywords from your main list. For example, say you have a site on Retro Collectables. You could do vertical keyword searches on retro jewellery, or retro vases etc. etc.

Best of luck.

Lesley
#1370908 by John from Greenock
Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 am
Thank you, Lesley ...

Added some Key Words (with good numbers, it turns out!), and did another Lateral. Up to 235. I'll start blueprinting the tiers.

John

P.S. Concept is "U.S. Constitution and Government" (excellent supply and demand) ... Introductory. Not a college course, but for regular folks.

Know your rights (which has lousy demand and supply numbers), stop corruption (more small numbers) and drain the swamp (also low). But 50% of the population is real worried about the government. That is a starving crowd, if I can find the right key words... :wink:

For the moment, I intend to teach what the government should be according to the Constitution ... as I have been doing in community groups since 1991. :D