SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1374319 by Trent from Alberta
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:46 am
Hi everyone,

I am getting back into the swing of things after a long while away and want to redo my site's blueprint. I seem to remember an easy way to upload all your keywords that pages are built around into BrainstormIt! but I can't remember what it's called or where it is. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

~Michelle
#1374367 by Mary from Mico
Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 pm
This page has several suggestions and includes a video and the Excel or Open Office template:
http://sbitips.sitesell.com/tier-structure.html

The Tier Structure Video demonstrates how to set up 3 tiers using "marching bands" as the Site Concept. There's also an Excel template that you can use as a worksheet to organize your MKL keywords and research data.

Click here to view the Tier Structure Video.

Do you prefer to download the video? Go to the DAY 3 section of the Action Guide for downloading instructions.

Download the template by clicking this link.

Tip: If you don't have Microsoft Excel on your computer, Open Office is a great free alternative. Click here for details.

I hope that these notes are a help. Now I'm going to see if I can find Andy's SiteStructureIt (if I remember well).

Well, I found it online:

http://www.arcaic.co.uk/site-build-it/site-structure-it

Terri has a wonderful webinar recorded for considering your blueprint and I keep it in number 4 in this sticky here:

https://forums.sitesell.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=221416

I hope these are helpful. I'll be watching this thread to see if I can help.

Mary
#1374431 by Trent from Alberta
Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:05 am
Hi Mary.

Those would be helpful IF my keywords were in my MKL.

I am trying to get the keywords that are live on my site into my MKL without having to manually add each one. I had cherry picked and used lots of bottom up keywords so I can't get them all by doing a few brainstorm it runs.

I vaguely remember uploading all site keywords and using them to get google adsense info years ago but I can't remember how to so it or find an article.

I had used site structure it in the past and loved it, thanks for that reminder.

~Michelle
#1374434 by Deb from knitting-naturally.com
Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:45 am
Go to your Master Keyword List and find Monetize It! on the left hand side near the bottom of the page.

Click on the down arrow and then select the 'Home Link". On that page you will find a button that says "Add SEHQ Keywords to MKL". click on it and follow the directions on that page.
#1374472 by Mary from Mico
Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:57 pm
That was quick and painless, although I have not seen the number of keywords in my MKL update with the additional keywords. Have yours updated?

It was fun to see that classic yellow on blue site design. :D

Mary