SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1381010 by koh from tupperware-guide.com
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:38 pm
Hi,

I am currently checking on the get google $ on the master keyword list. I discover some keyword generated do not have any value on its cpc or pcdm.

it means that no advertiser is paying for such keywords right? if these keyword had good demand, low supply ( to me demand < 100 worth to create )

so if i dont have any monetize idea on these keyword content yet, except to earn some adsense, and since it is show no cpc / no pcdm.. shall i still create these pages?

my concern is.. yes i still get traffic for my site by building these pages... but unable to monetize with these content page, shall i still create it?

Thanks for help :)

regards,

Hipi
#1381025 by Mary from Mico
Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm
Hi Hipi.

I think that you're right as far as you've gone, yet I also think that in the long run these high demand low supply keywords can still make excellent pages that lead to other pages and side bars that have better monetization possibilities.

Especially as you develop your own brand.

Mary
#1381066 by koh from tupperware-guide.com
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:36 pm
Dear Mary,

Thanks for your idea.. I see, may be will build it when i finish with the rest :)
#1381089 by Jacki from Macleod
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm
For keywords with really tiny numbers, can you use them for headlines in another page? Or image file names?
#1381092 by Wendy from Toronto
Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 pm
Without knowing the keyword/phrase. it's difficult to give a definitive answer.

I once saw a site that had huge traffic (1000s a day) for something like whats my ip address. That is a difficult phrase to monetize or even direct visitors somewhere else on your site to, as visitors are in and out in a second or two. They just want to know their ip address. And, there's usually a reason why they want to know what their ip address is NOW, so they won't generally be distracted from following through on the intention of their search, even if a site has something as in your face as pop unders, overs and in betweeners.

That said, visitors landing on pages built on keyphrases with low monetization value, but high page information value (as in someone would read the content of the page and come away happy they did), can usually be led to another page that has monetization value or to a Most Wanted Response like signing up for your newsletter or sharing your site on social.

There is no perfect answer to the question without enough information about your site and what the keyphrase it.

Not every page has to deliver income. Every page needs to fit your niche and offer value to your visitor. A satisfied visitor will spend money on your monetizable pages. There has to be balance.

In my opinion (based on what I've seen across a myriad of niches in real data), it will be a rare site that will say that at least 70% of their income doesn't come from their 20 best pages (and best does not always mean highest traffic).
#1381246 by koh from tupperware-guide.com
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:02 am
Dear Wendy,

I get your idea, that is what SBI mentioned about - don't get number bounded.. need to offer good value to our site visitors, so that they are trust you :) Need to put in human judgement