SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1381481 by Christophe from Belgium
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:10 am

I'm trying to related Google's monthly searches and amount of results for a keyword to the MKL's Value Demand and Real Supply numbers.

Is the formula explained somewhere?

#1381501 by Support Admin from
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi Christophe,

The Help for Brainstorm It! provides an overview of what the terms value demand and
supply actually mean...

In the first mention of Value Demand and Real Supply on the above page, mouse over
and you'll see the help question mark. Click on the terms (Value Demand and Real
Supply) and it will open a small overlay explaining what factors are consider when
presenting these numbers.

How are they calculated? Brainstorm It! is much more complex than 3rd party
resources that "just" present raw data.

To quote Help Elf from a previous discussion...

"Value Demand" is a calculated number, based on the demand for the number
from Wordtracker, which is based on data from several meta search engines, plus an
indication of how valuable the keyword is in terms of monetization.

"Real Supply" is a calculated number, based on the number of pages "out there" on
the Web that use that keyword but also taking into account the quality of
each of those pages.
#1381504 by Christophe from Belgium
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:06 pm
Ah thanks Cheryl. For whatever reason the help is not available in the Brainstormer for the SBI for WP version, maybe you could also look into that?

It seems to me that SBI version is not used much as I seem to keep stumbling across quite a few bugs and quirks.
#1381517 by Support Admin from
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:48 pm
Hi Christophe,

I do apologize, I overlooked that you are using SBI! for WP. Most of the explanations
included in the SBI! Help are explained in the AG Units within SBI! for WP. Due to
different terminology used with SBI! for WP, we couldn't link to the same Help files as

Most of the terminology has been changed to be the same now. At some point,
changes will be made to the documentation as well.

If you find "quirks and bugs" please do report them Support...

We can take a look and report them to programmers if necessary.
#1381537 by Christophe from Belgium
Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:42 pm
No problem Cheryl,

Truth be told, I've been considering getting a regular SBI subscription again because SBI for WP seems to lack a few finishing touches. The missing link to the help in BrainstormIt / MKL being just one example. Maybe somebody at Sitesell should take the time and go through the action guide and build a small test site just to debug the process?

Another thing I'm missing is the possibility to open a whole day as one article and do a quick search on that article. In regular SBI, we had this possibility. In SBI for WP, each day is cut up into small chunks, which has advantages but also its drawbacks such as when you are looking for a specific piece of information.