SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1382750 by Jacky from Lambertsbaai
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:51 am

Apologies if this is not in the right topic area!

I started building my home page but is now a bit confused.

My Site Concept is Cake Decorating and obviously that is the keyword that will go under the keyword area, but do I not add a few keyword variations such as: easy cake decorating, professional cake decorating? Or should their only be one keyword and a new page for all the variations?

Thanks a million
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Find Your Niche to here.
#1382754 by Debs from SiteSell
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:01 pm
Hi Jacky,

In the keyword box you only add the one primary keyword phrase. This allows SBI! tools to track that keyword. It sounds like you are talking about your home page as each page on your site will have its own primary keyword.

Within your content for each page you will, of course, use the primary keyword as recommended by Analyze It!, but you will also add similar keywords so they flow naturally within the content just as your primary keyword will. How many to add, just once or twice in a page? That will depend on when your content sounds forced when read aloud. Always keep it naturally. Sometimes that may mean you can only add one, other times you might add five ... it just depends ;)

It is not a good idea to do a page for each similar keyword ... the reason being your content is likely to be a rewrite and closely duplicate the original page. Search engines, particularly Google, won't like it if you do that. Let search intent of the keywords and what appears in the top 10 spots in the search results help you determine search intent of a keyword so you know if it is a different or same topic to what you've put on your site already.

I hope this helps.

#1382783 by Jacky from Lambertsbaai
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:21 pm
Thank you so much!