SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1383335 by Sue-Anne from Portapique
Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:26 pm

I want to build a 2nd page, with completely different content, for a keyword I already have a page for.

Is that ok and say the page is emotional-eating, do I do emotional-eating2

Or how do I go about this?
#1383337 by Jacki from Macleod
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:14 pm
The problem with doing this is that Google will only ever serve up one of these pages for that term. Find another one that's similar, to use for your second page. This increases your chances of being found for it.
#1383343 by Jacki from Macleod
Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 pm
What I sometimes do is take the original keyword (in your example, emotional eating) and build a new page on a similar keyword, something like, what is emotional eating, or ways to recognize emotional eating. If you start getting found for keywords like this (known as long tail) then you'll win the whole niche eventually. In your MKL look for keywords that have good demand (like anything over 100 or more) and really low supply (below 50) and write lots of pages using those. Link them all together so it makes sense.
#1383396 by Debs from SiteSell
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:14 pm
Keep in mind the search intent of the keyword. You can find this out by reviewing the top 10 results for that keyword. Once Google knows the search intent, it won't accept what you think the keyword means if it is different from what Google says it is.

This may mean using the one keyword and doing a longer page vs 2 pages. Or, finding the right keyword for that 2nd page by reviewing search intent (use the G icon in your MKL, www section, to see the top 10 results for each keyword in Google).