SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1383505 by Juanita from Quyon
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:39 pm
I just wanted to share that I was somewhat confused with the keywords and how they all worked. After my coaching call with Sheri this morning, it ALL makes sense.

Although I spent several hours on Brainstorm IT and searching for keywords, it helped me ask the pertinent questions I needed to ask Sheri this morning. So none of the previous time spent figuring out keywords in the MKL was a waste. My suggestion to anyone who is even somewhat confused, reach out to one of the coaches. They may just save you several hours on that section.

Thank you so much for the clarity Sheri. :P
Last edited by Debs from SiteSell on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Brainstorm It! to here.
#1383511 by Sheri from Uneeda
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 pm
I am glad to help. I can't wait to see your site come alive with all your great ideas! :D

All the best-

SiteSell Pros