SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1383830 by Karyn from Wyoming
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:55 pm
I seem to have found a topic with many easy to win keywords, meaning the demand is great and supply is low. What should my next step be? Should I be using the tool to narrow it down somehow? Or maybe use some as sub topics within the site?
#1383833 by Jacki from Macleod
Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:58 pm
Without more specific numbers it's impossible to help you with the next step. You can disguise the keywords and just give the numbers if you're not comfortable sharing that much info.
#1383943 by Adrian from
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm
Hi Karyn;

I would take the best 300 or so keywords and export the list to a spreadsheet and add a Category column, then manually catergorize the list.

That would allow you to group keywords together that are clearly related and that belong on pages together. This helps put together your first 20 or so pages and helps identify the best keyword to focus the page around.

It would also highlight multiple niches because it is quite possible there will be groups of keywords that belong in a separate website concept.
#1384001 by Mary from Mico
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:09 pm
Hi Karyn,

Another idea is that you want to make certain that the main site concept will be monetizable.

One way to check is if there is a high supply number. This is just for the home page keyword, not the T2s and T3s. A high supply indicates that there are many sites that think that this is a viable site concept and indicates that you will have products you can sell in the future. If your idea is a new and upcoming idea, a brand of one, this is not so important.

Adrian's got a great idea, especially if you need help "seeing" what the main concept should be - if not according to the numbers, then according to logic.

Congratulations on your find! Brainstorming can be like an Easter egg hunt. Exciting!