SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1391314 by Wendy from Mollymook Beach
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:59 am
Another questions as I embark on this revision.

I have a page on my Life Coaching Professionally site - currently, “life and business coach” that is beaten to death by organisations offering life or business coaching training or coaches.  A problem I have with several of my information pages!
This page is about what business coaching involves and is for existing coaches or someone who wants to become a coach - not for someone looking for life and business coaching training or to engage a coach.
Using Google Search Console, the existing page is appearing in the search results in a 90 day period with impressions but no click throughs.  Many of the searches it is being found for do not rank at all as a keyword in BI!. I’ve put the numbers beside the phrase/kwds most finding the page so you can see.

My thought is to clone the existing page and use one of the most relevant search words/phrases it is being found for, whether it ranks in BI or not, and make the description and content more precise to the search intent and use all relevant keywords.

I would appreciate any thoughts or others experiences with this as it is totally against the concept of looking for high demand/low supply KWs.

The most relevant keyword would be “How to become a small business coach” which does not rank at all in BI.

Life and Business Coach (current keyword) 2692/215
Business Coach Job Description 0
Small Business Coaching 5641/2225
Coaching Small Business 25/142
Life Business Coaching 23/269
Small Business Coaching Tips O
How to become a small business coach O
Small Business Coach 974/469
Online Business Coach 2780/313
Coaches for Small Business 0
business coaching and small business coaching 0
#1391324 by Mary from Mico
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:24 am
Hi Wendy,

I agree with Jacki. You can drive yourself in circles second guessing the keyword. Do like Jacki said and improve the content there and add the keyword/s that are already finding the page.

You can also improve the page by adding new and related content and pinnable images, etc.

'Just some ideas.