SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1391733 by Mary from Mico
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:25 am
Hi Rich.

Yes, you can, yet it might be best to keep all of the info on the same page. You won't run the risk of the search engines dividing the traffic they send to two pages. Longer pages seem to be ranking better - certainly complete pages are a plus for visitors. And on this theme time on page stats will improve.

Otherwise can you really make a completely different page for each title? It would be a stretch for me to try it, yet I don't know much about MLM sponsors.

Me? I'd build an excellent page with all the info on the one page. You can use anchor links at the top of the page so visitors can jump down to the topic or aspect that interests them.

I hope this helps. Have a great weekend!