SBI!'s Brainstormer builds an amazing list of keywords. You work with that list in the MKL. Add, find and sort, of course. MKL shines when you use functions such as Seeds, Groups, Filters, Columns, Get Google $. Set up tasks or use pre-defined ones. Discuss keyword profitability, supply and demand.
Caveat: Computers do NOT think. Humans do. Don't become "number-bound." - use human JUDGMENT, too!

Moderator: Mary from Mico

#1393585 by Frances from Rakaia
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:25 am
Hi there,
I'm keen to do my niche website on the The Gili Islands in Indonesia. However, Brainstormer gives me a value demand of 2560 and 7 of 160 keywords above demand value of 100. Does this niche seem too small and, if so, what is the best way for me to broaden it? Thanks. Frances
#1393588 by Mary from Mico
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:36 am
Hi Frances.

I would think that these numbers are way small. For the Site Concept you want the Supply big enough to provide you with ways to monetize your site.

Another thing is whether you own a business there. Nori's Anguilla is a similar case. I'd not heard of it before coming to SBI. There are possibilities, yet we'd need more information about what you'd want to cover.

Just looking at these numbers, the numbers look way too narrow.

'Looking forward to learning more!

#1393589 by Frances from Rakaia
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:22 am
Hi Mary,
So Ive broadened my niche to Lombok, Indonesia....value demand 8170 and real supply 29995. Does this sound more like it?
#1393590 by Mary from Mico
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:27 am
Hi Frances.

MUCH better numbers!

Do keep digging, though. It is so worth following the Action Guide and giving it some time to "settle" in your mind while you also dig through the instructions and the numbers.

I think that watching the whole Action Guide through once and then returning to "do" the AG will help you "see" the possibilities for different scenarios. If you have a new product or an established business, you'll seek different number qualifications than if you're establishing yourself as an infopreneur.

Looking forward to seeing what you will do!