Best solopreneurial strategies, and questions, related to monetizing high-traffic sites with low-maintenance revenue streams ("passive monetization") offered by Google and other ad networks. "Passive" is not our recommended way to monetize, but it's a decent "way-station" until you are ready to increase your $-per-visitor ratio. Got a question or a tip on that? You've come to the right place!

Moderator: Dennis from Cape Canaveral

#1392404 by Craig from Land O Lakes
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:18 pm
Today I logged into my Adsense account and it says, "Your payments are currently on hold because you have not verified your address."

Then it says, "Congratulations! Your earnings have reached the verification threshold, so we've started the process of verifying your account. This will prepare you to receive your first payment once you've earned the payment threshold."

I've been an Adsense publisher for many years. This would not be my first payment! I always get paid via EFT. Anyone else seeing this? Maybe just a glitch?
#1392474 by Cath, SiteSell Content Team
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm
Hi Craig,

Adsense can be a bit weird at times. Have you tried logging in again more recently, and does it say the same thing? Sometimes these glitches just right themselves for no apparent reason.

Whether you can contact them if it's not been resolved depends, I think, on how much you make with them. Otherwise it's a case of slogging through their help pages to see if there's anyone else with the same issue.

Hope it gets sorted for you.

Cath.
#1392515 by Wendy C (EelKat) from La Puente
Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:37 pm
I got that message last year... in February... at the time, it turned out that they just wanted me to check my IRS tax info and click "verify" to let them know it was still correct. I didn't get it this year though, but as it is February, I'm wondering if that's what they are doing with you?

Did they give you a link to click on? In mine there was a link at the bottom and it went to my page where I filled out my tax info. All I had to do was click a button confirming the info was still correct and then the hold was gone and they sent payment.