Affiliate marketing is the other major way to generate "passive income." Integrating affiliate links into your PREselling content - what works? What doesn't? Which programs work best for travel sites? Not getting paid? What is the best way to use your Solo Build It!! site to PREsell SBI! itself? If it's affiliate-related, it's here!
33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1376998 by Nigel from Bukit Mandai
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:30 am
Hi all, I seldom post stuff, but I chanced across this article by Human Proof Design, and a quick summary of it is that Amazon rolled out a free upgrade for Amazon affiliates/associates, that if you use the amazon.com, it can localize US, Canada and UK Amazon links.

Basically, SBI (original/WP) can go without the EasyAzon or Geni.us soon, unless you're only targeting US, Canada and UK.

A synopsis from the article:

At last it’s here! On July 3rd, Amazon introduced a long awaited and oft-rumoured new feature of its affiliate program – OneLink.

For those unaware, OneLink is the first stage in Amazon helping us redirect our users to their local store.

Right now, it works with US based Amazon.com links and will send people automatically Amazon.co.uk or .ca if they’re in one of those two countries. This will allow us earn more commissions from international visitors.
Is this revolutionary?

Not exactly.

We’ve had the ability to redirect our site visitors based on their location for some time. I used the retired Amazon Link Localizer plugin back in 2013 and additionally, EasyAzon and Geni.us have been the prominent leaders in Amazon link localization.

At the same time, OneLink only works between the US, the UK, and Canada, and only with Amazon.com links (it doesn’t work both ways, but that shouldn’t matter if you make sure you use .com links every time).

Full article source: https://www.humanproofdesigns.com/amazon-onelink/

All the best!
#1386401 by Elizabeth from Somewhere near the sea!
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm
I am wondering if other people have joined Amazon one link successfully. When it came out (months ago) I joined various countries and just discovered that I have earned money at the UK one.

It said I have been paid end of October payments. So does this mean a separate check from the normal US site, or is it all in together?

And the Deutschland site I can't read the emails they send. Does anyone have any hints on how to translate the emails? I am trying to discover whether I have been accepted or not?

Thanks Liz
#1386406 by Debs from SiteSell
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:32 pm
For translation (the only question I can answer), I use one of the many free online language conversion tools. Copy/paste the email content into a translator. it isn't perfect, but it allows me to at least understand it.

Debs
#1386411 by Elizabeth from Somewhere near the sea!
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:05 am
Thanks Debs, that worked. Don't know why I didn't think of it before!

I managed to translate them, so have now discovered I have accounts with Italy, Germany and Spain. So I have added them to Amazon.com using one link, so now I can earn money. Yay!!

Hope the link in the footer of the site works for them all.

I tried to apply to Japan, translator would not work so I guess I skip that one!