Affiliate marketing is the other major way to generate "passive income." Integrating affiliate links into your PREselling content - what works? What doesn't? Which programs work best for travel sites? Not getting paid? What is the best way to use your Solo Build It!! site to PREsell SBI! itself? If it's affiliate-related, it's here!
#1390095 by JC from Hearne
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:22 am
Hello all!

I have a quick question, big life changes in the last year havent let me pay the proper attention to my site, so it has just been sort of sitting there.

My traffic is not high at all but I keep it alive because... the dream goes on!

Anyway, I recently got contacted by a big dating company which fits my niche pretty well, they offered me to join their affiliate program which I will, but they also asked about the costs of buying ad spots on my site.

The problem is that I have no idea what such spots cost.

Anyone?

Thanks! :)
#1390147 by Bonnie from Boneville
Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:08 am
Hi JC,

Also check out the monetization articles in the Info Center section in Site Central as they may be helpful in coming up with figures and ideas! :-)
#1390204 by Kevin from Alpharetta
Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi JC.

Something doesn't ring true with this.

If you're going to be an affiliate, you'll place nofollow "ads" on your site/s to their product.

Anyway, I recently got contacted by a big dating company which fits my niche pretty well, they offered me to join their affiliate program which I will, but they also asked about the costs of buying ad spots on my site.

If you place normal ads on your site, you'd still want to nofollow them, yet you'd also loose any affiliate payment.

I'm not understanding.

Mary