Thanks for bumping!
Thanks for the tip! I did search before posting, but results were limited (and dated). That's why I decided to ask!
I did use quite a few e-commerce solutions over the years and the ones I really recommend are:
- E-junkie: cheap and easy to set up. No online stores however. Just a shopping cart that needs to be implemented on your site.
- Getdpd: I am currently using this one. Extremely easy to set up, but too limited for me (not enough products for my current needs).
- Contentshelf: good, but checkout page is too long. Dashboard is slightly more difficult to understand, but more logical (content and products are separated, so you can create various combos without uploading the same content twice.)
- Sendowl: Also a nice option. Easy to navigate and use.
I want to switch to Ecwid because:
1. I want to sell more products without spending $30+ per month.
2. Widgets and stores are more beautiful and easier to set up than Getdpd.
So far I like what I see, but just needed to know if someone somewhere had a bad experience with them before investing time creating content.