Ideas for digital products. What sells? What doesn't? What are you doing to increase sales, improve ROI, and Conversion Rates? Are you doing ebooks (hey, Kindle?), downloads, online courses/consulting, webinars, recordings, or ...? If it's digitized and you plan on monetizing it, this is the SBI! forum for you.

Moderator: Elly from professional-counselling.com

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1385301 by Mike from England
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:50 pm
Hi all. I'm looking to sell some customisable products (all digitally delivered) and wondering about the best way to do it.

Basically, each order will vary in the time it takes me to complete. So having a set pricing structure that people can click "buy now" on will be difficult. I'm selling my time essentially.

Therefore, I'm wondering if quotes and invoices are the way to go and, if so, which is the best system to use for this. I know Paypal allow invoicing but there may be better ones out there that you can recommend.

Also, I could do with some guidance on the process of selling customisable products. I'd have a form, obviously, where customers can explain exactly what they need. Would emailing them a quote be sufficient? Should I also mention my charge per hour of work to give them some indication of how much it will cost?

Any help appreciated!
#1385370 by Debs from SiteSell
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:36 pm
Yes an email quote is a good idea; it should have the hours, schedule (where they are in the queue, expected delivery date range ... a range gives you leeway in case of a runover on prior project), and rate/total projected cost.

Debs