Do you sell a service, whether local (ex., gardener or dentist) or global (ex., copywriting)? Do you have a profession (ex., doctor, dentist, engineer)? Agency/representation/distributorship business? Trade tips and ideas here.

Moderator: Lyn from Canada

#1366140 by Tibisay from Curaçao
Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:14 pm
Hello, fellow SBI ers,

I am a language tutor living in Curacao, Dutch Caribbean. I have a tutoring business. The name of my business is Tibisay Tutoring. And I am wondering: is there a tutor around? How did you implement the SBI Action Guide to your business?

I name parked the business name [Domain Private] and linked them to a free Weebly website. I want to open a SBI website package to use them in the future but it isn't practical because they aren't profitable keywords. If there is someone around with any insight about this matter, I would truly appreciate it!
Last edited by Deb from barkinista.com on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Moved from Offline Businesses to here,
#1366240 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:18 pm
Hi Tibisay,

Welcome to the forums!

I did a search about online tutor on these forums, some of the results may apply to your situation:

search.php?keywords=online+tutor

If you actually meant you are an "offline" tutor, then try this one:

search.php?keywords=offline+tutor

or

search.php?keywords=local+tutor

I'm not a tutor, well maybe I am for SiteSell, but not the way
you are ;) I hope the posts above will help.

All my best,

Debs, Forum Admin