Cultivating warm, open leads who call YOU. An exciting area, ripe for SBIers to explore and push.
#1376570 by Richard from Wadesville
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm
I'm working on a new MLM site with MLM focus. I want to introduce my mlm opportunity to them at the same time. My mlm opportunity is travel.

I know most visitors to my site will already be involved in an mlm company already and may need help with theirs and may not be interested in changing. :(

However, what ways do you suggest that I introduce my opportunity?

Before, you suggest that I make a site focused on my product, I'll let you know that my product is too broad a subject to cover. Also the niche's that I researched through Brainstorm It were too narrow for me to build many pages of content on. :roll:

I would really get more visitors and content to my site building a site on MLM (which I have more knowledge on).

I love traveling but I haven't been everywhere, so my knowledge is VERY limited.

HELP PLEASE :shock:

Thanks in Advance

Rich
#1376628 by Dee from Cape Cod
Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:08 pm
Hi Rich -

I'm confused. (Not an unusual state for me, I'll admit. :lol: )

You say:
Richard from Wadesville wrote:I know most visitors to my site will already be involved in an mlm company already and may need help with theirs and may not be interested in changing. :(

Why would you want to build a site/business where most of your site visitors/potential customers won't be interested in changing to the product you're offering? :?

Best Regards,

Dee
#1376651 by Debs from SiteSell
Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:09 pm
Hi Rich,

I'll give a caution when it comes to MLM opportunities. Read the fine print. Some MLMs restrict the introduction of their MLM on a site. Instead you take a warm lead (a visitor who filled out a form for info on "how to save" "how to do" ) and when they contact you, then you introduce the "opportunity." In some cases, MLMs have been known to not even allow the name of the opportunity on your site, while other MLMs are totally open. You don't want to lose your investment in the MLM which is why I'm suggesting more reading ;)

The most successful MLMers use the products/services of the MLM. Not wanting to discourage you, just want you to have a goal and how to achieve it.

All my best,

Debs
#1376675 by Richard from Wadesville
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:31 am
[quote="Dee from [Domain Private]"]Hi Rich -

I'm confused. (Not an unusual state for me, I'll admit. :lol: )

Dee

I want to build a site focused on MLM because I have a lot of experience in MLM. Also I had a site about MLM in the past and had success monetizing it.

However, I want to incorporate my personal MLM company in it somewhere. I don't want to make the site specific to my mlm because my knowledge on travel isn't broad enough to compete.

So I'd rather focus my energies on what's going to give me more options to monetize (the MLM) site. But also use it to introduce others to my MLM business.

Rich