Local non-service business (ex., retailer, restaurant)? Trade tips and ideas here.

Moderator: Lyn from Canada

33% OFF The World’s Most Effective Web Business-Builder - Solo Build It!
#1326581 by Bill from Alvena
Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:43 am
Hi

I'm wondering if someone can direct me to some SBI! social enterprise sites. We have had our community services funding slashed by the government and have decided to generate our own revenue rather than cut badly needed programs. We want to be as self-sufficient as possible and not have to be so dependent upon others for our livelihood. Can you give some sample SBI! sites of where this has been accomplished? Thank you.
#1385839 by Hardwin from Cape May Point
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:43 pm
Hi Bill

I'm not planning to move there yet but may put your island on my list of places to visit/live before I die.
I enjoyed your first page describing the island. You all sound very friendly and about my age too.

I'm also keen on social business which is one form of social enterprise created by Muhammed Yunus who won the Nobel Peace prize for his work to encourage enterprise and happiness among the poor in Bangla Desh. If you want to help those around you look up Social Success Note and see what you come up with.

Best wishes

Hardwin