Time-leveraging strategies, customer relations, contracts, billing issues, technical issues, taxes, planning, general questions and discussions, etc.
#1254803 by Christy and Rich from Jewell Ridge
Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:31 am
Hello:

My Name is Christy, and I'm looking for some help please, have a site with about 400 pages.
Right now I have limited time to further develop my site and it's monetization plan.
I'm eager to have my site build up and love the opportunity here with SBI!

I'm looking for some assistance with PPC, what companies would you recommend?
Ones without a contract and high price tag preferably.

What about a back linking company?

Who's had experience with these companies and what kind of advice could you give me?

Thanks in advance,

Christy
[Domain Private]
#1365590 by Donald from Derma
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:29 am
I don't know much about PPC but do your due diligence before hiring out PPC work. There are some that do good work and others that know even less than I do.

If anyone offers to do backlinking for you, run away. You don't build backlinks, you earn them with excellent content.
#1365600 by Debs from SiteSell
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:21 pm
Christy, SiteSell Pros offers advice and assistance regarding some PPC, particularly Facebook and Adwords. Also, you are better off having an engaging social presence than doing any actual building of backlinks. Ken suggests one or two really good backlinks, then to let the rest build naturally. If you need help with that one or two, one of our Pros specializes in that. If you want to try a consult, you can order here:

https://secure.sitesell.com/prot-bin/bu ... consulting

All my best,

Debs, Director
SiteSell Pros