Time-leveraging strategies, customer relations, contracts, billing issues, technical issues, taxes, planning, general questions and discussions, etc.
#1388459 by Edmar from San Juan, PR
Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:48 pm
Hello,
I have a friend who is very interested and has lots of experience and knowledge with bonsais, and I would like to help him out by creating a website (and online business) using SBI!. The reason I am writing this in the Finding your Niche forum is because I personally have had a very difficult time finding and choosing a Site Concept for myself, so I thought that maybe if I were to work with a Site Concept that is for someone else I could gain experience and confidence so that then I can create my own personal website with a Site Concept that I researched, found, and chose myself.
This would be the first time I create a website using SBI. Would it be OK for me to do it first off for someone else?
#1388505 by Debs from SiteSell
Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:08 pm
You can do it whichever way you want, but most do it the other way around. Make the mistakes on your own site, fix them, succeed, then help others because then you have credibility.

I am moving this over to the Webmasters forum since this isn't about the niche, but your end goal.

All my best,

Debs
#1388519 by Edmar from San Juan, PR
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:16 pm
Hey Debs,
Thanks for the advice. That makes sense and might help me move forward with my own site instead of doing it for someone else without the knowledge or experience.