Share & discuss site-building strategies, tips and get help on: Navigation (NavBar), Analyze It!, Footer, Tracker, Image & Link Libraries, Page Manager & WebFTP.

Moderator: Jenny from Rushden

#1393782 by Della from Reyno
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:18 pm
Hi SBIers. I am trying to create a footer for my new site but I don't see any instructions about how to do it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I appreciate your help.

Della Menechella
#1393787 by Jacki from Macleod
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 pm
Most of the instructions are in the help files; go into a page to edit it, look in the left column, choose an item, then click on the :?: beside it. Other than that, the TnT articles are good too. Let me know if you still need help.

Here's an article on creating a contact page;

This one is how to create a footer;
#1393817 by Della from Reyno
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Thanks Jacki. You are so helpful. I really appreciate how much you give to others. You are blessing to this community.

#1393818 by Della from Reyno
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:37 pm
I still need to learn the specific steps to create a footer. My old site was built with BB1 and there was a function which allowed me to create a footer for all of my pages. How do I create one using BB2?

I want to include copyright information as well as some links.

#1393825 by Jacki from Macleod
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:56 pm
In BB2 you drag a container into the footer site wide dot, then drag in whatever else you want (text block etc)
#1393860 by Della from Reyno
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:02 am
Thanks Jacki. I just finished watching the video on Sitewide Dots and I figured out that is probably how to do it.
Thanks for the confirmation.