Wed May 17, 2017 7:00 pm
In the midst of site upgrades, and all the headaches that go with that, I'd desperately love to get CSS (or some kind of coding) to be able to set up things which can then be changed sitewide, just by changing the code somewhere.
Some things are possible, I'm sure. But some might not be possible to do, and I can't tell which is which. Once I find out if it's possible, I hope to track down a way to learn to make it myself... or just hire someone.
Here's my Coding Wish List...
• Various standard box styles for Sidebars, Call-outs, etc... including colour, text colour...
• Various divider bars
• A dozen headers styles
• Various formatting: different type styles -- bold green, bold red, large bold blue...
• Various styles of bullet lists
• Various styles of tables
• Link & image formatting
• GoToTopOfPage buttons
• My sign-off / signature image / contact link
• Contact links (which sometimes get changed)
• Site buttons (Tabs?) that actually line up well on the page
• Copyscape image
• Formatting for submenus (on T2 pages for T3 articles)
• Formatting for multi-page articles, listing them with links that update so that the page you're currently on has no link
• Next article button + text
• Read More Articles formatting: Title, invitation to sign up to blog, various articles...
• Sales images or links: my own ads, GoogleAds, Amazon...
Can anyone tell me the feasibility of these?